Subject: AMAZING INFORMATION TO HAVE IN CASE OF LOST PET
!"Compassion is NOT enough. You must ACT!"
Hi there.Okay, here's a very fast rundown of what you need to do over the next 12-24 hours. This might come off cold, but please don't misunderstand--it's just a really focused, matter-of-fact list based on my experience. I don't have time to explain everything or give you a full strategy; I'm just giving you the most important things you need to do right now:
- Did the dog get out of a house? If so, put his bed, food, crate, etc outside in yard/porch RIGHT NOW
- Order a robocall RIGHT NOW. http://www.lostmydoggie.com/. Use "NinjaDog Concepts" as your referrer, and they will fast-track the order so that it is among the first cases they process tomorrow morning. Buy the biggest package you can afford. They offer calling and mailing services. The calls are what's really powerful--that's the service that really matters. You can take or leave the mailing.
- You need WAY MORE than 100 flyers. At least 500 need to go up, and they need to up in a SMALLER area right now. 3 miles is the suggested radius, but if you only have 100 flyers over that radius, your message is diluted. People aren't seeing your flyers. People don't remember 1 flyer; they remember 100--so you need to put like 30-50 on the block of escape point ALONE. Make sure you are printing color on WHITE paper. ALSO: get neon posters made and put up, especially at the closest major intersections. You need to put them on all corners.
- Contact http://www.petsearchandrescue.com/ right away. Again, tell them I referred you. They have scent-tracking search and rescue dogs that would be a good match for this terrain.
- Check the closest shelters in morning
- Notify microchip company
- Check craigslist and post a lost ad in "pets" and "lost and found" TONIGHT
That's a starter. There's more info on my website, http://www.ninjadogconcepts.com/